What to Expect At Your Appointment
The safety and well-being of our people is at the heart of everything we do and we have introduced measures within the Government guidance to restrict the spread of COVID-19 and safeguard our people.
How to Book
We are open by appointment only so please book in advance either by
Telephoning 01224 311001 or
Prior to your appointment if you are experiencing symptoms, please contact your branch to reschedule.
How we are keeping you safe during an in-branch appointment:
The safety and well-being of our people is at the heart of everything we do and we have been working hard behind the scenes to preparing for your arrival.
- Social Distancing - please follow the instructions in-branch and keep a safe distance.
- Clinical Cleaning Standards our teams follow strict cleaning procedures throughout.
- Appointment Only - please book in advance either online or by telephone.
- Limited people - appointments are spaced out to limit the number in branch at any one time.
- Hand Sanitiser - hand sanitiser will be available to all on arrival.
- Full PPE - Full approved PPE will be worn by our teams as appropriate.
- Contactless Payment - payment will be by card only to limit contact.
- Protective Screens - are in place at reception and waiting areas for your safety.
- Face covering - we ask all patients/customers to please wear a face covering when visiting our branch.
If you are unable to visit us at this time we continue to offer remote services as follows:
You can book a telephone appointment online by selecting telephone appointment from the drop down menu. A member of our team will call you at the booked time.
You can call us on 01224 311001 to discuss contact lens supply or care
You can email email@example.com and our expert team can arrange deliveries, amend orders and arrange solution etc
You can email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange repairs
You can book a telephone appointment to arrange repairs
Our expert team are here for any hearing care advice, arrange repairs and order accessories
You can email email@example.com with your query.
We look forward to working together to continue supporting our communities with their eye and hearing health.